Mega Yustisia Nihayah, S.H., as Managing Partner of Mega Yustisia & Partners Law Firm. She is a graduate of Bachelor of Law of Diponegoro University.
As a Founder and Managing Partner Mega Yustisia Nihayah, S.H., has approximately 10 years’ experience as a legal practitioner. She has expertise in the field of Civil Law, Criminal Law, Bankruptcy, Arbitration, Employment Law, Corporate Law, Administrative Law, Family Law, Land Law.
- Advocate license from Indonesian Bar Association
- Registered Intellectual Property Right Consultant at the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights
- Receiver and Administrator registered at the Ministry of Justice and HumanRights
- Advocates at Law Office of Dewi-Liza & Partners for three (3) years
- Advocates at Law Offices of James Purba & Partners for four (4) years
Professional Organization Membership
- Executive Board on Indonesian Advocates Association (AAI), for Central Jakarta
- Executive Board on DPC PERADI, Central Jakarta
- Executive Board of Receiver and Administrator and Indonesian Association Board (AKPI), Central Jakarta
- Members on Legal Consultant Union of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)